The public is welcomed in strict compliance with the health protocols in force at the time of the event, in agreement with the prefectural authorities.
Our teams and volunteers are at your disposal to guide and advise you.
To date, the health PASS is required for people over 12 years old to access to the venues.
What is the Health Pass?
The health passport is a QR-Code (on the TousAntiCovid app or printed out on paper), which is generated after:
- a negative result to a Covid-19 viral test made (PCR ou antigenic test) by a lab, a pharmacy, a nurse, etc., up to 48 hours earlier
- a vaccination certificate proving complete vaccination by a vaccination centre, a physician, a pharmacy, etc. from more than 7 days for vaccines with 2 injections and more than 4 weeks for vaccines with 1 injection.
- a recovery certificate following a contamination by Covid-19 between 15 days and 6 months before the event delivered by a physician, a lab, etc.
TousAntiCovid users may update their app before they arrive on site, as the 4G network may be saturated on site.
For Europeans, it is necessary to present the European QR code (the national will not be accepted)
For non-European foreigners, it is necessary to pay in advance for tests in dedicated venues.
IMPORTANT: in case of nullity of the ticket (beware of the black market!) or the sanitary pass, access to the event will be refused and the refund will not be possible.
In all venues:
- I wear a mask,
- I respect physical distance
- I wash my hands (hydroalcoholic gel is available)
In the auditoriums
- I keep my mask on
- Entrance and exit are orchestrated by our reception volunteers
- I keep my own documents to avoid manipulation and contamination
Where to get tested? Where to get vaccinated?